We value project administrators who are tactful, clear communicators via phone and email. They are impeccably organized and precise in their documentation and maintenance of our internal archives. When we need to find a meeting note, contract, or legacy document, we know we can call on you.
This role is a great fit for a construction pro or anyone with skills gleaned from a fast-paced industry like architecture, film, or event production. If you’re quick on the uptake, willing to learn, and can become familiar with our industry readily, candidates from other fields are welcome to apply.
- Draft and distribute meeting notes
- Facilitate flow of project information to project team
- Subcontractor and vendor agreements and supporting documents
- Draft and distribute subcontracts, purchase orders, and CCOs.
- Review, code, and forward subcontractor/supplier invoices to accounting
- Monitor progress and final lien waivers from subcontractors and suppliers
- Maintain drawings, specification, RFI and other logs as required
- Collect, assemble, and coordinate project closeout documents for clients
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- A degree in 4 year degree in business management, construction management or equivalent experience and/or certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and Procore
- Expertise in Timberline/Sage or similar construction accounting software